Other Fees :
• Hostel fees of Rs.36,000 /- p.a. includes only lodging on annual contract basis. Food and electricity bills are to be borne by the students extra at actual.
• Refundable Hostel Deposit of Rs.5000/-
• Refundable Library Deposit of Rs.2500/-should be paid at the time of confirmation of admission.(Refund subject to return of the original receipt).
• College Uniform Fees Rs.3500/-
• Convocation fees Rs.1000/-and Alumni Association Membership fees Rs.500/- payable in second year.
Refund Policy - As per AICTE Guidelines (Reference: AICTE Guidelines No. - AICTE/Legal/04(01)/2007)
• Process of refund of tuition, development and other fees after cancellation of admission secured through CAP rounds, Institute level round(s )and vacancy round(s )of admission :
• The candidate, who has been provisionally admitted, may cancel admission by submitting an application for cancellation in duplicate, in the prescribed format and may request for refund of fee.
• The refund of fee as applicable shall be made in due course. It is made clear that such application for cancellation will be considered if and only if the admission is confirmed by paying the prescribed tuition fee and other fees in full and by submitting the original documents. Refund shall be made after deduction of the cancellation charges as shown:
* Entire amount of Security/ Caution Money Deposit will be refunded to the candidate
** For calculation of the Cancellation Charges on the pro-rata basis, one month shall be treated as one unit
e. g. If the candidate cancels admission on third day i.e. within one month after the start of academic session & the seat is filled before the cut off date, Cancellation charges on pro rata basis will be the higher amount of (Entire fee) / 12 or Rs.1000/-